Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I've always been cash poor in-game

I've had the game for 6 years.  I'm a shaman and therefor back in the day I had wolf travel form, while my husband ran around as an undead.  I was always faster then him.  Then the day of the mounts came to be.  He saved and bought his right away, while I being gold poor was content running a little behind him in wolf form.  Well he couldn't take it so he bought gold.  It's something we regret to get wow accounts this day.  not because anything bad could happen but because we now know where it came from and blizzards stance on it.  Sorry Bliz.

I've always been cash poor in-game, but never. Reasons why never, because the way they get the gold #1, I hate that shiz, & the low down scum that do it. Plus I feel bad for the victims. Second, I don't want to sell wow accounts lose my account by being banned and/or stolen. Third, I don't want a skanky virus from even just looking at one of their sites. None of it is worth it. 

Now finally after a few years of playing with the help of a suggested add-on WoW Insider toted & the Mobile Auction House, I've finally slapped myself into using the AH seriously, where before I would just vend everything. Now I can't wait to find BoE gear & other mats that I can't use so I can drop them in the AH. I doubt I'll get super rich now, but maybe I'll make it to middle-class.

I started playing about 4 months after the original game was released.  Back then, getting any significant amount of gold was a real pain, and I didn't really know much about any of the easier ways to get best wow gold it in game.  So, I bought 1k gold for...I think it was like $40 or something ridiculous back then.  That was the only time I ever did it because I used that as starting capitol and have been making my own gold ever since.  I can't really say I regret doing it, per se, don't lose sleep over it or anything.  But I'm not particularly proud of it either.  I guess it just is what it is.  I am definitely against doing it now for a number of reasons, the most important of which is because it's just plain wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment