Sunday, April 12, 2015

open world dungeon

I don't think they will, cuz in order to get access to early access you need to buy FFXIV Gil it from the SE website.

Correct me if I'm wrong, btw.  You are wrong, as long as you PRE-ORDER FFXIV, you will get the early access code.saw people saying the heavensward expansion well have a bunch of places similar to open world dungeons or castles caves that kinda places to explore and quest anyone can confirm that? pretty much only thing missing for it to be a perfect game in my opinion。

Any chance you could make some 2560x1600 desktop wallpapers?  Booo! fix the mogstastion payment glitches! should update some of the older phone wallpapers to include sizes for the iphone 6!

 Hey, I just wanted to let you know to buy FFXIV Gil that I operate the Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - Official Ultros Server & people have been wondering our exact website address and since we don't have one I've been directing them to your website as I've been using it for a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment