Wednesday, April 8, 2015

FP is part of the DFO

FP is part of the DFO. Playing the game means accepting the game, all of it. You can't just pick and choose. You don't like FP? Then don't play. And if someone doesn't want to make an alt and be handicapped, its their own goddamn problem DFO Gold, you shouldn't force them to play in a certain way.

But it's not forcing them to play. They're eventually going to get frustrated and quit anyway. Complaining about the system doesn't do anything when buy DFO Gold there are so many ways to work around it. Rusty thats a shitty argument. I don't have to accept all of it. The game is not perfect and i wont treat it as such. If I have a problem then I will voice it. If you dont like it, then get off my comment.

Only ways I've seen are make more characters or quit. But you still aren't getting it. I should not be forced or told how I should play or how long by anyone but myself.

 For someone like me who works two jobs, it's actually a better system anyhow. I can exhaust my character and play them the next day. I wouldn't change a thing Mr. Lee, you and your team are doing a fantastic job.

No comments:

Post a Comment