Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Blade & Soul Gold selling "companies"

I'm normally good at criticizing gaming companies for their crude behavior when it comes to keeping promises, and you guys are by no means exempt (what with censoring etc), but here I must applaud you. You promised you'd deliver new content fast, so that we active non-casual players might be entertained more often than once every 3 months, and you've delivered exactly as promised. Thank you for being so quick about it, NCsoft! Good job, keep it up.

What happened to that moron yesterday who was stating AAMOF there were only 20 gold sellers and they just kept changing their names. But the same 20 and only that 20. Called us all idiots for telling him or her they were full of it. haha., I believe the individual meant to point out that there are only approximately twenty -successful- video game Blade & Soul Gold selling "companies", if you will, a mere handful in an otherwise very populated market. It's likely that many of these gold selling accounts are actually just bots and such set up by these very same companies, and few to none of them are legitimate players- as those are too busy out collecting the gold from said bots to re-sell on their sites.

Does this mean Warlock will be coming out too? And as for the cheap Blade & Soul Gold spammers, it would be great to get control of it because I have to admit the problem is one of the worst I've seen. I changed my chat settings to only see my clan, combat, npc, and party, but I only use party when I need to go in a dungeon because the gold spammers are all over party chat too.

How about fixing server crashes long queue times before releasing more content, I have a premium membership & still have long ass queue time before I can login & my friend who wasn't able to get premium has been able to play since CBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment