Friday, November 6, 2015

FFXIV should stay it's own separate universe

Monks are meant to have fist like weapons...not glorified sharp weapons like a rogue...I felt like I was a ninja or something just not as stealthy...also cmon...that monk gear is terrible...monks get jibbed on how their gear looks.  lol my monk friend always shows off her clawed hands and I said "Enough kidding around with your gardening forks!" Ahh I really want to return, but it's been so I long the end game crowd will destroy me with my lack of prep. A full set of upgraded Law armor would get you into anything coming in 3.1 that isn't the new Minstrel's Ballad, and there's no cap on how much Law or Centurio Seals you can earn weekly. Cheap FFXIV Gil Normal Alex's weekly lockout will be removed with 3.1 too, making it even easier to gear up. I'd thought about just leveling one of my side jobs, or one of the newer ones, to get the swing of things again but even that seemed daunting from what I remember of the old environment.

David Kenyon Oh, really? They're removing CasuAlexander's loot restriction? Hmm. I suppose it'll be neat that alts can now choose between that and Void Ark for gearing up alts. Nicholas LaPrade How old are you talking are we talking about here? The leveling from 50-60 can easily be done in no time and with 3.1 the'll be making more and easier ways to gain EXP for 50+ content.

Do it xD people dont care as long as you tell em that youre still catching up Need to combine Vana'diel and Eorzea into the world. I would love to see what Vana'diel would look like in Eorzea's time frame, learn the lore of what happen between those times.
Maybe Jeuno is a big crater, Windy over ran by wildlife. Bastok in dusty ruins. Sandy would be the new Jeuno. Valkum Dunes turns into a resort. No thanks. We already get icons and characters from the other games mentioned, and outright showing up Buy FFXIV Gil in some curious sense of fanservice. FFXIV should stay it's own separate universe from the other games, as they all generally do. I am talking about a separate land, not icons and characters. It could double or even triple the size of the game. They have the blueprint of Vana'diel, why not use it?
Besides, if FFXIV was it's own game, then they should have made different races instead of changing the name of their races.

No comments:

Post a Comment