Monday, May 4, 2015

FP battery/Growing FP

It wasn't improved though, it was here from the start.  Early nexon period didn't have it, I'm pretty sure. Let's just say it's less of a hassle than I remember . FP battery/Growing FP was a S3 addition, thus DFO Gold not in old DFO.

Unfortunately, tragedy struck and incompetence from Nexon America caused DFO’s potential lifespan to shorten. The only thing they missed are that your command keys as well as your skills are fully customizable. That's pretty important, and it's one of my favorite things about this game. It can be made to fit everyone's chosen playstyle.

 When will we get buy DFO Gold our next month AVAS!!! Mine expired. The game is amazing and everything but the FP system is a big turn off.. Lots of my friends exited the game cause they played for 30m and then they couldnt play until next day.. I´m not saying u guys should take it off but atleast make way more fp points avaible.

No comments:

Post a Comment