Thursday, March 23, 2017

play FFXIV on PS4

If anyone would like to group up with me, let me know.  I thought we were all going to seattle to meet you HAHA jk unlikely but we'll figure it out~ Already got my ticket for Saturday Night 9PM in LA! Matthew Walters I'm unpredictable! But yeah, I did. Get a look at the FFXIV x Final Fantasy Brave Exvius event going on from the official live stream today!Out of all the good people you could get they give us Thancred (but only at 5*), Minfilia who doesn't do anything and Y'Shtola being the rarest and strongest 6* unit.......

No it's not.. there are suppoze to be more story line to it. Had in game friends even say it wasnt out yet. Aaron Moger are you sure? I cannot find main quests at sand waking after last main quest of part 1.no idea then i thought patch 3.55b was the last patch we were getting before stormblood. Last bit of story will be in 3.58. FFXIV Gil Hahahah....I'm never going back. May never even play WoW again. I'd be down so we can get stuff! Are people who participated in the beta barred from this too? Should be a email in the address you have your ff account linked to. i'm going to callback Cheap FFXIV Gil u pls wait for me . never mind u have to b friends )-: )-: )-: u will never come back. At least you thought of me. Arnelli Vargas been wanting to come back bruhhh. Come back already you wuss! I'll help you lvl up again hahaha! Just like old times.

 I'm on PS4, someone want to invite me back. Desperate for more players? this game is dead. You just cancelled my subscription again. What am I paying for? Okay...I'll do it later since I have all next week off. Vacation week yay. I hope a free login campaign will come.  i wont get items or free game time because it won't let me subscribe online. I had to have someone who was friends with me before invite me back. Also fair warning they only send the invite back emails once a week. So they have to be your friend in game? You could always restart the old fashioned way. You really only miss out on the 7 days of free playing, the rest doesn't matter (free gear and such) because it's all negligible.yay i back 4 days ago and noone cares q,q.Well,

That's slight hyperbole (more like 3), but I was sort of at a loss of what to do anyway. The fact I almost lasted 3 months is a miracle as it is. You know how my attention spam gets.

No comments:

Post a Comment