Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Everything is all decorated for Halloween

But if you go to login to their website it just shoots login error messages at you? I had a few ppl pm me in game saying they having the same thing happen to them over the last week or so but no one can login to the websites to find out wtf is going on.   why between the forum it I get like 3 OR 4 times a day I lost bastion pvp that's why Do we have to buy the alchemic essence or can we loot it? you have 5% chance for essence, 95% chance lead fragment. So if you really want a key you need to buy from the broker or the BCM the essence Cheap Blade and Soul Gold ......I only get lead fragments, never seen one essence to drop!

Everything is all decorated for Halloween-gonna have an event for that? and still no updates.... I will be back playing when 5.3 arrives. This is definitely a player favorite event glad to see it returning.  sir is there any chance that i can play in android like loongcraft.  I love this game b4..but can't play anymore here..hope someone can make a mobile version of it..Can someone say me for Marchutan Protector's set and weapon ...can it break in temperance?

 I keep a message thing c+ on Ncsoft app and I login and disconnects me.   Hey guys, I'm from Vietnam and I've got serious problem of ping when I'm playing. I'd like to get some advices to deal with this. Ty guys You need to play in the Corean server which is closer to you. NA is so far away from you, so you will have so much lack...Buy Blade and Soul Gold Really don't know how to speak Korean.  How I respond ticket (support) if the page will not let me access siemplemente gives error and mistake more.Sell a aion acc with 2400 Aion Coins / Coins. It's a newly planted acc where character and server can be selected.  wtb any server merge.. before the game keeps dying D:

These wing designs were among our favorites in the Leave Your Legacy: Wings of Atreia contest. There are varying art skills portayed and we loved the creative concepts these players displayed. Those green and black ones are the best. They have the most detail while most of the other submissions resemble wings we already have in the game. I don't understand why so many lazy wing submissions were elevated instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment