Friday, November 2, 2012

Farmer100 review: good service


Recently, I bought a RS account on farmer100. their service is very efficient and the customer service is very friendly so that I can not to stopping post my positive experience here. If I put the post in the wrong moudule, just delete it.

Now, I have played Runescape for almost 1 year and I love this game. However, I didn’t have much time to train a good account. Then, I searched runescape account on google, and traded a 110 level account for just $80 on farmer100. Unbelievable? But it’s true. It is great, right?
 
What strikes me most: despite what question I asked, their livechat always treated me with patience. It almost took 2 hours after I decided to purchase this rs account.

The next day, I talked this website with my friend. To my surprise, he also knew this website. He also bought a RS account on this website but the password is not correct. Then, he talked to the online customer servicer in order to get his money back. The servicer was very professional, patient and helpful. After her confirmed the account, she immediately found another good rs account for my friends which price is even higher than the first one.

Good service, good website.

No comments:

Post a Comment